Thursday 3 June 2010

Southwold

Spent part of today at Southwold. We walked along the prom and down the pier before having lunch - fish and chips, sitting on Church Green; along with several others who were doing the same.



I took several photos of the lighthouse. I have a bit of a soft spot for it because it was about six years ago when I printed a photo of Southwold Lighthouse that I was asked if photography was one of my hobbies. It was then that I realised that it was, up until then I had just taken photos and never really thought about it.



There was a wonderful smell from Adnams brewery, you could almost taste the beer in the air. This lorry was delivering supplies to the brewery.



The lifeguards were kept busy topping up their tans.



Families were making the most of having a sunny day in half term

No comments:

Post a Comment