Wednesday 14 July 2010

more chocolate

There have been several themes recurring during my Sabbatical - pilgrimage, reflections and now chocolate
 
I've done a variety of things today. This morning I went to a communion service in a local church, it was good to share with others in worship (and coffee.) You can see some of it reflected in the ewer by the font.
 
I met a friend for lunch and came home with a bar of chocolate as he'd won several bars in the Church Times caption competition and felt I deserved one as I'd put up with his bad jokes for years!
 
When I arrived home I wondered if I'd come to the right place as we'd had tree surgeons in today cutting down some of the trees in the Vicarage drive - it now feels really light and open, especially up by the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment