Wednesday 26 May 2010

Monday 24th May - Sidmouth




Yesterday evening I drove down to Exeter to spend a couple of nights visiting friends who retired there earlier this year. I have known them since I first moved to London when I was 21. We have shared much over the years and they have been important supports to Richard and I in our journeys to ordination and our resulting ministries. Another friend who also lives near Exeter came over on Monday. With the hot sunshine a trip to the seaside was the sensible option so we headed off to Sidmouth.


We had the most delicious crab sandwiches at clock tower tearooms in Connaught Gardens, where we had views over Jacobs Ladder. We then had a stroll into town where we sat on the edge of the beach eating local ice-cream.


On returning to Exeter the challenge was to help put together a swing seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment